Monday, May 1, 2017

Astrology Compiler Language

Even though I am NOT a Computer Engineering Graduate, one of my favorite subject I learnt when I was in my first job during 1998-2000 era, is Compiler Design. I am an expert in designing new language front-ends, writing Scanners, Parsers and Interpreters and code generators. Compiler Designing is an extremely difficult subject, one can see the below image a well known "Red Dragon Book" in Computer/Compiler field. The "Red Dragon" in the below image indicates the level of "Complexity" and "Challenges" involved in the Compiler Design.



I am designing a new computer language called "Astrology Compiler", which can be used for all kinds of astrology like,  Western, Vedic, KP, Nadi, ...etc.  

ASTROTRACK - ASTROCIRCLE360@GMAIL.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment